Cute, yummy no-bake snowman oreo pops that are not just easy, but also fun to make with your kids!
Snowman Oreo Pops
- One package of Oreos
- 250g White Semi sweet chocolate/ Candy melts
- Grapeseed oil/coconut oil
- 18-20 thin straws/lollipop sticks
- Candy eyes
- Orange rice chocolate
- Candy snowflakes
- Small amounts (100g-150g for each colour) of any colored Semi sweet chocolate/ Candy melts for hats and mouth
- M&Ms for tip of hats
- Melt the white semi-sweet chocolate/candy melts in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth. Add a tsp at a time of grapeseed oil/coconut oil until the chocolate/candy melts is a good consistency for dipping.
- Twist apart all of the Oreo cookies.
- Dip the end of one stick into the melted white chocolate/candy melts, drizzle a little in the center of the white cookie filling and then gently press it into the centre of the oreo.
- Place the top of the oreo back on and allow white chocolate to harden (5 minutes -10 minutes), cementing the cookie back together with a stick inside.
- Remelt chocolate/candy melts if it has thickened.
- Holding the stick, lower the entire Oreo into the bowl of melted white chocolate, spooning it over the top and sides to cover it completely.
- Allow the excess chocolate/candy melts to drain off for an even finish and gently place covered Oreo on a piece of baking paper to completely harden. (*Baking paper is different from parchment paper. The chocolate coating will not stick onto the baking paper when completely harden.)
- Melt small amounts semi-sweet chocolate/candy melts for your hats and mouths.
- Hold coated Oreo over bowl and gently spoon color over top edge of cookie at an angle to make a hat shape.
- Gently tap oreo over bowl and slide bottom edge to remove excess.
- Place the oreo back onto the baking paper.
- Gently press an M&M on the side top of the hat against the melted chocolate/candy melts and wait a few seconds for it to stick.
- Place a candy snowflakes onto the melted coloured chocolate/candy melts hats.
- Use a toothpick and add 2 dots of little white chocolate/candy mets onto the oreo. Place the candy eyes onto each dot.
- Add another white dot below the eyes. Place the orange chocolate onto the dot for the nose.
- Use another toothpick to add a dot of coloured chocolate/candy melts below the nose for the mouth.
- Allow the oreo pops to harden and set completely before lifting from the baking paper.